Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Fun Stuff

Okay so here are some pics of Daniel over the last month or so! I know I am a bad Mommy!
Other things goin on in the life of Daniel...
We are having a lot more good rather than bad tummy days! Though he still large spits or small throw up, he seems to be keeping more down. aka a lot more diapers for momma to change!
He loves to stand, well he always has. But the reaction on his face now when he pulls himself up is pure excitement! He gets up on his feet and starts laughing and smiling! Look at my boy getting a big head on him already! Well I guess should be glad something is big on him right, besides his clothes! Boy, that boy is hard to buy for. He is so dang long I have to buy 9 mos clothes and some 12, but his waist is still a 6 month waist. That's why I love summer and all those one piece jumpers! I don't have to worry about pulling his pants up constantly! :)
This week is a dr appt, and well the scale at home has him tippin the scale at about 16lb. and it's normally pretty close with in an ounce or two. So I would be pleased with 16 lb, that would put him at about 1 lb in a month.
So the nurse in me sometimes takes over. By the book they want him to triple weight by 1 year old, well Daniel was 5lb 2oz. So technically he has already tripled his weight plus some, and he is almost 10 mos. So what is the goal weight, all I can see is for him to be on the "growth chart" well he is for him. He has done what my books have asked of him. Though I know he is still small, maybe everyone else's is just big! :) Jk I don't know what I would ever do with a bigger baby! He seems perfect to me in all aspects except the throwing up part! I am ready for that to be over, to say the least! What I can rely on is all his smiles and chuckles!
See I told you we had teeth! Only took 9 mos for them to sprout!
How stinking cute is my babe!
Okay, so these are after a bitter biscuit! Lesson learned that a bath is required after a bitter biscuit!


And though those teeth are tiny, they sure can bite! So I have to watch once he gets them soft enough to bite! But he loved going to town on those things!


Daniel learning to stand in his crib, quite well on his own. Now every morning I get up he is standing there waiting for me to pick him up, and not quietly I might add. He can really make some noise standing up!



1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie!! Love that grin! Can't wait to see y'all!

    ReplyDelete