Thursday, December 17, 2009

Weigh In: Biggest ever

So as I prepare myself everytime we go in for a weigh in. I set a goal, but know there is a chance it may be a lil lower.
His last weigh in 2 weeks ago was: 13lb 3oz, it had been a 10 oz weight gain since 2 weeks prior.
So my goal for this visit was for a whopping 14 lbs. I know it may or may not happen
But drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weigh In: 14lb 9oz!!!
Holy Cow! This was the largest weight gain yet. The nurse even checked the scale 2x with and without him on scale. We were all suprised, and so happy!
I will admit we did a happy dance for a good 15 min, well I danced and he laughed!!!
Looks like my babe is picking up the pace with the weight.
He seems to have a cold, but you would never know it by lookin at him jumping up and down constantly! Guess he is gaining some muscle!

No comments:

Post a Comment