Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12-30-09

Well things to mention this week?.?.?

Daniel is eating like the big boy he is becoming!! He has started to eat 2 servings of baby food and bottle at lunch and dinner! I am hoping his big weigh in last time continues to the weigh in next week.

Every wednesday Daniel and I go to dinner with Gramps. Tonight on our way to dinner I decided I wanna try something new... So I carried Daniel in and placed him in the highchair like a big boy. I typically would carry in his carseat and place him at table that way. So to sit him in the highchair was a super fun event. Daniel seemed to like it! Lil step for man kind, huge step for tiny babies! :)

So he is wanting to pull up, and that is including in his crib. I stood him up in the crib and realized it may be time to drop the mattress down. I went in again and he was trying to pull up and his head was above the top rail. So I know what my new task is for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment