Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

I am thankful for my Dad, and all that he does.


He and I never were close, but after the passing of my mom he has really been there for me!


From bringing me sprite when I was nauseated when I was pregnant, to picking me up milk for Daniel. He always makes sure I have plenty of botteled water, and calls and wakes me up EVERY morning.
I am proud of him in many ways. I am proud of his preserverance in a difficult time, for being my rock when I was barely surviving. I am proud that he is a veteran, and served our country in Vietnam. I am grateful for how much he puts up with me. And I am proud of just how great of a father he has been and still is.


So, I am greatful for the relationship we have formed.

I am thankful at how much he loves Daniel. I am thankful that Daniel is getting to know his Gramps.

Being a child that never had a single grandparent, I am so happy Daniel has him - a wonderful grandfather.


I also want to express my gratitude for Daniel's father...

I am greatful that Daniel has a father that has taken responsibility and loves him, and wants to spend time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment