Sunday, January 24, 2010

Update

Well it's been a lil too long, but we have big big news!!!!


Daniel's first tooth is breaking gums, you can actually see, and feel it! And I think there are 2!!!
It's about time, he has been craving a hearty steak for a while! :)

Other Daniel news, the early child interventionist child said that he is right on target. Developmentally they put him at 8 mos cause he was a month early, but they said his development is right on for 9 mos!!! Yay!

He has the army crawl down he even does this rowing motion kind of. He uses one arm up and one under him then alternates. It's pretty funny to watch and boy can he move it! He has started following me out of the room where ever I go, it's adorable but I know I am in trouble now!

Other things he loves. He loves doing rasberries for absoutely for no reason. Driving down the street he does them, I wake him up and change diaper and he is doing them. It's quite hilarious! And that boy can blow some pretty big ones!

I will post pics of the crawl and teeth soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment